What to Expect at a Vein Clinic
If you suffer from spider veins, varicose veins, Chronic Venous Insufficiency or other vein-related problems, it’s crucial that you consult a doctor who specializes in this area. A vein clinic is equipped to thoroughly examine your situation, accurately diagnose the problem, and create a tailored treatment plan that addresses your symptoms and effectively treats the underlying cause. If you’ve never visited a vein clinic, you might not know what to expect or how to prepare. Read on to learn more about what you can expect when you visit a vein clinic.
- Your doctor will start by evaluating your signs and symptoms to decide whether your problem is vein related or not.
- He/She will then perform Venous Ultrasound of your legs to confirm the diagnosis and to identify the specific veins involved.
- Once your doctor has made a diagnosis, he’ll create a long-term treatment plan to address your symptoms and the underlying cause and give you long-lasting relief. Which here at Alpha Vein Clinic would be Radio Frequency Ablation of ClariVein Occlusion with a team approach using ultrasound guidance.
- Next step would be Utilizing Pressure Stockings for two weeks post procedure to optimize the healing process.
- And last but not least Serial Venous Ultrasounds will be done to monitor the progression of the recovery and to watch for potential complications.
At Alpha Vein Clinic, we have the expertise to diagnose and treat your vein problems. Cal us today to book your appointment so you can find relief from varicose veins, Chronic Venous Insufficiency and any other vein-related problem you may be suffering from.
Alpha Vein Clinic
3150 N. Tenaya Way Ste. 400
Las Vegas, NV, 89128
(702) 430 7661