WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU AT THE ALPHA VEIN CLINIC
Here at the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas we can help you to get rid of varicose veins, spider veins, Leg pain and swelling and many other problems it also may be time to visit us here in Las Vegas if your leg pain is getting to be more than you can stand. You may already have experience with specialists, but not everyone expects to go to a vein clinic for treatment. You may not know what to expect or what a vein clinic does at first. The following are things to know before you visit us here at the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas.
What to Expect when visiting the Alpha Vein Clinic in Las Vegas:
- Consultation and Evaluation – to evaluate the signs and symptoms of your leg and vein pain. Dr. Sassan Kaveh being an experienced internist can discuss different potential diagnosis, pathophysiology and treatment options, even if the problem is not vein related.
- Venous Ultrasound of the legs – to confirm the diagnosis and to identify the specific veins involved.
- Venefit Endovenous RF Ablation or ClariVein Occlusion– to treat any (CVI) with a team approach using ultrasound guidance.
- Utilizing Pressure Stockings – for two weeks post procedure to optimize healing process.
- Serial Venous Ultrasounds – to monitor the progression of the recovery and to watch for potential complications.
Clinical results indicate that these procedures can be effective at closing the vein and significantly reducing patient symptoms.
The (RF) Ablation procedure has proven to be highly effective, with 87% of veins treated remaining closed at 5 years. Although, there is less data available for MOCA technique all evidence suggest that the results would be equally good. These procedures are highly effective. In our experience, there is rarely any recurrence of venous reflux or any of the symptoms in the treated veins.
While varicose and spider veins can take years to develop, and you may have waited a long time before seeking Las Vegas vein treatment for them, you can see results very soon. Your varicose or spider veins can begin to disappear after the few first appointments in many cases.
The choice of methods for your vein treatment can be decided by your physician.
Your health insurance company may cover your expenses for varicose vein removal, if your varicose veins are a medical condition. This can be the case if they are causing your legs to swell, or are burning and itching.
If you have questions about the alpha vein clinic and varicose veins, or about any other aspect of vein health, make an appointment today with Alpha Vein Clinic!
Alpha Vein Clinic
3150 N. Tenaya Way Ste. 400
Las Vegas, NV, 89128
(702) 430 7661
Dr. Sassan Kaveh
You Can Now Call Us 24/7