Do’s and Don’ts For Varicose Veins!
Here at the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas we can help you to get rid of varicose veins, spider veins, Leg pain and swelling and many other problems it also may be time to visit us here in Las Vegas if your leg pain is getting to be more than you can stand. You may already have experience with specialists, but not everyone expects to go to a vein clinic for treatment. You may not know what to expect or what a vein clinic does at first. The following are things to know before you visit us here at the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas.
- Do Listen to your body: If you have been experiencing pain, swelling, visible varicose veins or just leg cramps you might have a problem it’s never too late to get treatment or too early to ask questions!
- Do Look into family history: If you have a family history of vein disease it is a GREAT idea to come in and let us take a look here at the Alpha vein clinic Las Vegas.
- Do watch out for blood clots: Blood clots can be a serious problem and should be treated immediately!
- Do seek medical attention: If you have any question about vein disease!
- Don’t think varicose veins are just a cosmetic problem: Varicose veins are NOT just a cosmetic issue and they need treatment!
- Don’t believe varicose veins will go away on their own: They won’t until the underlying cause is treated!
- Don’t think varicose veins are always visible: Varicose veins are NOT always visible and can be deep in the leg veins!
- Don’t delay treatment: Call and schedule an appointment today!
While varicose and spider veins can take years to develop, and you may have waited a long time before seeking Las Vegas vein treatment for them, you can see results very soon. Your varicose or spider veins can begin to disappear after the few first appointments in many cases.
The choice of methods for your vein treatment can be decided by your physician.
Your health insurance company may cover your expenses for varicose vein removal, if your varicose veins are a medical condition. This can be the case if they are causing your legs to swell, or are burning and itching.
If you have questions about the alpha vein clinic and varicose veins, or about any other aspect of vein health, make an appointment today with Alpha Vein Clinic!
Alpha Vein Clinic
3150 N. Tenaya Way Ste. 400
Las Vegas, NV, 89128
(702) 430 7661
Dr. Sassan Kaveh
You Can Now Call Us 24/7