HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ALPHA VEIN CLINIC
A vein clinic can help get rid of varicose and spider veins, and it is time to visit one if your veins are getting to be more than you can stand. You may already have experience with specialists, such as endocrinologists, heart doctors, or gastroenterologists, but not everyone expects to go to a vein clinic for treatment. You may not know what to expect or what a vein clinic does at first. The following are things to know before you visit us here at the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas. Here is a list of what you can expect from us here in Las Vegas.
What to Expect when visiting the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas:
- Consultation and Evaluation – to evaluate the signs and symptoms of potential candidate. Dr. Sassan Kaveh being an experienced internist can discuss different potential diagnosis, pathophysiology and treatment options, even if the problem is not vein related.
- Venous Ultrasound of the legs – to confirm the diagnosis and to identify the specific veins involved.
- Venefit Endovenous (RF) Ablation or ClariVein Ablation – to treat the (CVI) with a team approach using ultrasound guidance.
- Utilizing Pressure Stockings – for two weeks post procedure to optimize healing process.
- Serial Venous Ultrasounds – to monitor the progression of the recovery and to watch for potential complications.
Clinical results indicate that these procedures can be effective at closing the vein and significantly reducing patient symptoms.
The (RF) Ablation procedure has proven to be highly effective, with 87 percent of veins treated remaining closed at 5 years. Although, there is currently no significant data available beyond one year for the (MOCA) technique all evidence suggest that the results would be equally as great. These procedures are highly effective. In our experience, there is rarely any recurrence of venous reflux or any of the symptoms in the treated veins.
While varicose and spider veins can take years to develop, you may have waited a long time before seeking Las Vegas vein treatment for them, you can see results very soon. Your varicose or spider veins can begin to disappear after the few first appointments in most cases. The choice of methods for your vein treatment can be decided by Dr. Sassan Kaveh. Your health insurance company may cover your expenses for varicose vein removal. Almost all procedures done at our office are covered by insurance. If your varicose veins are a medical condition and this is more than likely the case if your veins are causing your legs to swell, or burning and itching, then it will be covered by health insurance.
If you have any questions about the Alpha Vein Clinic, or about any other aspects of vein health, make an appointment today here at the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas! Go ahead and give us a call at (702) 430 7661 our staff will be excited to answer any questions for you! Stop guessing and get treatment today.
Alpha Vein Clinic
3150 N. Tenaya Way Ste. 400
Las Vegas, NV, 89128
(702) 430 7661
Dr. Sassan Kaveh
You Can Now Call Us 24/7