LEG PAIN CAN MEAN VEIN PAIN!
Here at the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas we are very proud to say we make your vein problems, leg pains, concerns and worries a thing of the past. Our one of a kind Doctor Dr. Sassan Kaveh specializes in taking away your vein pain! Do You Have Leg Pain, Swelling or Heaviness? These could be symptoms of venous insufficiency or leaky veins, which can now be treated with minimally invasive in-office procedures called VenaSeal, Radiofrequency Endovenous Ablation or ClariVein Ablation. Dr. Sassan Kaveh is one of the physicians who is trained to perform 3 different procedures in Nevada. Our beautiful Las Vegas location is dedicated to serving you and getting you back to the life you deserve with as little pain as possible and in record time. Leg pain can be caused by abnormalities in muscles, bones, nerves or blood circulation. Most medical practitioners do a very good job investigating causes that relate to the bones, nerves, muscles and even the arterial circulation. A very common and agonizing cause of leg pain that is not well understood by most doctors is poor circulation of blood in the veins causing Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI).
Here at the “Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas” we are very conscientious and aggressive to evaluate all potential causes of leg pain, especially Chronic Venous Insufficiency, that may have been missed in the past. Venous disease is a common and often very overlooked cause of leg pain. Varicose veins may be overlooked as a cause of leg pain because not all varicose veins bulge on the surface. Some are invisible and located deeper in the leg.
Facts about leg pain:
- Leg pain due to vein disease worsens with sitting or standing and improves with elevation.
- Varicose veins can be internal, so sometimes patients go for years before they discover the true cause of their leg pain.
- The leg pain from vein disease is often described as a heaviness or deep ache.
- These symptoms, as well as restless legs and leg cramping, often respond well to vein treatment.
Symptoms of venous insufficiency include:
- swelling of the legs or ankles (edema)
- pain that gets worse when you stand and gets better when you raise your legs
- leg cramps
- aching, throbbing, or a feeling of heaviness in your legs
- itchy legs
- weak legs
- thickening of the skin on your legs or ankles
- skin that is changing color, especially around the ankles
- leg ulcers
- varicose veins
- a feeling of tightness in your calves
- Spider veins
How is venous insufficiency diagnosed?
We will want to do a physical examination here in Las Vegas at the Alpha Vein Clinic and we will also take a complete medical history to figure out if you have venous insufficiency. They may also order some imaging tests to pinpoint the source of the problem. These tests may include a duplex ultrasound.
you should come see us here at the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas as soon as possible if you have experienced any symptoms or signs that you may have a vein problem. It is better to get the answers then never have asked the question. Call us today at (702) 430 7661. We are confident that we will have the best solution to all your vein problems.
Alpha Vein Clinic
3150 N. Tenaya Way Ste. 400
Las Vegas, NV, 89128
(702) 430 7661
Dr. Sassan Kaveh
You Can Now Call Us 24/7