MINIMALLY INVASIVE TREATMENTS!
Here at the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas we have updated to a new procedure. The VenaSeal procedure is changing the way we do vein treatment in 2018, here in Las Vegas! When it comes to minimally invasive treatments we got the BEST so If you have been wondering how simple it can be to get those pesky, yucky varicose veins fixed we can help! We have a simple solution for what could be a disastrous problem. In 2015 VenaSeal was approved by the FDA. The FDA found that VenaSeal was safe and effective for removing superficial varicose veins and treating the underlying problem that started causing your vein problems, So you can finally get relief that lasts without all the pain and recovery time!
Recent advances in vein health have left vein stripping surgery behind as history, invasive and often ineffective procedure for varicose vein removal. Nowadays, varicose vein treatments are non-invasive, more than 90% effective, and require little to no recovery time. Popular new varicose vein treatments like Radiofrequency Ablation and Clarivein can be performed at our vein clinic, the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas.
The most recent innovation in the treatment of varicose veins is the use of medical glue known as VenaSeal (cyanoacrylate) to physically shut down and seal the main defective vein.
VenaSeal Adhesive (Glue), previously known as “Sapheon Glue”, is a safe, medical grade glue that is used to shut the main Saphenous Vein in the thigh. Once the vein has been glued shut, it will undergo a process of hardening and will be gradually absorbed by the body. The procedure is very safe and minimally invasive.
The VenaSeal Procedure involves the placement of a very small amount of VenaSeal Medical Glue into the vein through a small catheter. Once the affected vein is closed, blood is immediately re-routed through other healthy veins in the leg. Unlike other treatments, VenaSeal does not require Anaesthesia. Furthermore, there are no pre-procedures drugs involved and patients can return to their normal activities right after the treatment. Unlike heat-based procedures such as Endovenous Laser or Radiofrequency Ablation, with VenaSeal there is no risk of skin burns or nerve damage. VenaSeal does not require any immediate post-treatment pain medication or uncomfortable compression stockings.
WHAT IT DOES:
As you may already know, Venaseal is a treatment that involves the application of a Medical Grade Super Glue into the diseased vein, that collapses and permanently seals the vein off. It is a quick, minimally invasive and completely painless procedure that takes approximately 15 minutes in experienced hands.
Venaseal adhesive is a special type of medical super-glue referred to as a ‘Cyanoacrylate’. It is very carefully formulated in specially designed labs and has some unique properties when compared to other medical grade glues on the market.
- When it comes into contact with blood within the vein wall, it polymerizes rapidly. What this means is that it rapidly seals the vein shut upon application, with minimal migration.
- It is very soft and elastic, so that it is undetectable by the patient after application.
- Has been shown to be extremely safe on administration with no adverse long term effects.
Cyanoacrylates have been in use since the 1950s. They have been used in repairing wounds and skin incisions.
It has also been used in the following areas of medicine:
- Ophthalmic surgery
- Cosmetic Procedures
Dr. Sassan Kaveh will discuss the procedure with you. A brief summary of what to expect is below:
- You may feel some minor pain or stinging with a needle stick to numb the site where he will access your vein.
- Once the area is numb, he will insert the catheter into your leg. You may feel some pressure from the placement of the catheter.
- The catheter will be placed in specific areas along the diseased vein to deliver small amounts of the medical adhesive. You may feel some mild sensation of pulling or tugging. Ultrasound will be used during the procedure to guide and position the catheter.
- After treatment, the catheter is removed and a bandage placed over the puncture site.
The future of vein treatment is here! Now is the time to get treatment! We have the best staff available to assist you in making the decision if VenaSeal is right for you. Don’t waste anymore time call us today at 702-430- 7661. We can’t wait to get you started! Let’s get your veins treated pain free.
Alpha Vein Clinic
3150 N. Tenaya Way Ste. 400
Las Vegas, NV, 89128
(702) 430 7661
Dr. Sassan Kaveh
You Can Now Call Us 24/7