NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! FIX YOUR LEG PAIN!
Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas is the best vein clinic in the Las Vegas area for fixing your irritating, painful leg pain. We have years of experience and are dedicated to getting results. So if you have been experiencing leg pain and don’t have a clue why, give us a try.
Varicose vein disease is a common and often underappreciated cause of leg pain. Varicose veins may be overlooked as a cause of leg pain because not all varicose veins bulge on the surface; some are invisible and located deeper in the leg.
Venous insufficiency can develop by sitting or standing for prolonged amount of times. It could also be inherited by your parents . In healthy veins, there is a continuous flow of blood from the limbs back toward the heart. Valves within the veins of the legs help prevent the backflow of blood. When these valves become faulty they start to leak the blood towards the feet and not the heart! This condition is called Venous Insufficiency.
In some cases, weakness in the leg muscles that squeeze blood forward can also contribute to venous insufficiency.
Symptoms of venous insufficiency include:
- swelling of the legs or ankles (edema)
- pain that gets worse when you stand and gets better when you raise your legs
- leg cramps
- aching, throbbing, or a feeling of heaviness in your legs
- itchy legs
- weak legs or fatigue
- thickening of the skin on your legs or ankles
- skin that is changing color, especially around the ankles
- leg ulcers
- varicose veins
- a feeling of tightness in your calves
Those who suffer from leg pain know that these uncomfortable symptoms can force them to lead a less active lifestyle, which only makes the problem worse. As varicose veins aren’t always visible, sometimes vein disease can progress without any evidence or even suspecting it.
Facts about leg pain:
- Leg pain due to varicose veins worsens with sitting or standing and improves with elevation.
- Venous Insufficiency is internal, so sometimes patients go for years before they discover the true cause of their leg pain.
- The leg pain from Venous Insufficiency is often described as a heaviness or deep ache.
- These symptoms, as well as restless legs and leg cramping, often respond well to vein treatment.
If you’re experiencing achy, tired or heavy legs, there’s really no reason to wait. We can get you in and evaluated today to do a full assessment to pinpoint the root cause of your problem and help you form the best plan to treat it. Today’s vein treatment options require little-to-no recovery time and are covered by Medicare and most insurance plans. Many of our patients say their only regret was not calling us sooner. Call us today at (702) 430-7661 to get back your healthy legs. We can’t wait to help!
Alpha Vein Clinic
3150 N. Tenaya Way Ste. 400
Las Vegas, NV, 89128
(702) 430 7661
Dr. Sassan Kaveh
You Can Now Call Us 24/7