Call Us - 702-233-6661
The ClariVein Procedure - Las Vegas, Nevada
Treating Varicose Veins with the ClariVein® Ablation Procedure
MOCA™ (Mechanical Occlusion Chemically Assisted) uses mechanical agitation of the lining of the vein, together with a sclerosing chemical, to glue the vessel closed.
“Treatments using the ClariVein® catheter have many advantages over existing Laser or Radio Frequency techniques including:”
- Effective and safe technique with no pain.
- Minimal discomfort & negligible bruising.
- No risk of thermal (heat) damage as there may be with techniques such as laser or radio frequency ablation.
- No risk of nerve or skin damage.
- No multiple needle stick injuries (no tumescent anesthetic is required).
- No internal leg pressure.
- Rapid return to normal activities.
Greatly Reduced Pain Levels. Minimal Discomfort. Minimal Bruising.
Compared to other similar techniques (laser or radio frequency), there are greatly reduced pain levels, discomfort and bruising during and post procedure. This is due to the way that ClariVein® works, ie, it disrupts the lining of the vein (the endothelia) allowing the highly effective use of a drug which is used to close the vein.
Thermal techniques such as laser or radio frequency use heat to destroy the vein, and as a result can cause some trauma & hence much of the pain and bruising associated with these techniques.
View Patient TestimonialsDuring a ClariVein® procedure, patients will feel a simple “buzzing” in their legs, which is not painful. There is also a quick return to normal activities.
Zero Risk of Thermal Injury
ClariVein® generates no heat, therefore there is no risk of thermal injury which there is with other techniques. As a result there is no risk of nerve injury with ClariVein® which reduces the risks associated with the procedure.
- Multiple anesthesia injections are no longer needed.
- No patient sensation of internal leg pressure due to anesthesia injections.
- 74% less post-operative pain and less bruising than with other treatments.
- Reduced procedure time.
- Zero risk of thermal injury, nerve, or skin damage.
- Results are visible almost immediately.
- You can return to your activities the same day.
No Need For Tumescent Anaesthetic
The lack of heat during a ClariVein® procedure means there is no need for the use of tumescent anaesthetic. This is potentially an uncomfortable part of the procedure due to multiple needle sticks and the internal pressure of the anaesthetic on the leg (usually between 250ml and 400ml of fluid are pumped into the leg causing it to swell).
With lasers and radio frequency, tumescent anaesthetic is an essential part of the procedure as it prevents heat reaching into the body and causing thermal injury. With our ClariVein Treatment in Las Vegas, we are able to eliminate this unnecessary pain.
Alpha Vein Clinic is conveniently located in Las Vegas, Nevada
We utilize the latest in vein technology and advances
From beginning to end we provide complete patient care
Dr. Kaveh brings over 22 years of experience to his practice
Our experienced and helpful staff is here to serve you
Come in today for a no-pressure office consultation