STORY of JANICE
The Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas takes pride in our success stories and also in our patents. We enjoy hearing about their pain free lives after they have had treatment here at the Alpha Vein Clinic, with Dr. Sassan Kaveh.
JANICE’S STORY At The Alpha Vein Clinic:
Janice had done everything that her and many other doctors could think of to get her legs back to health and get her moving again, However nothing seemed to work for her she was still stuck at home with only limited mobility in her legs. After coming into our office here at the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas we were able to see that Janice was experiencing symptoms of venous insufficiency and needed treatment as soon as possible. She decided to go ahead and give us a chance here at the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas. Her leg’s are now working again and she can get around without assistance from mobility devices. She is very happy that she came to visit us here at the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas.
What to Expect at the Alpha Vein Clinic:
What to Expect when visiting the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas:
- Consultation and Evaluation – to evaluate the signs and symptoms of potential candidate. Dr. Sassan Kaveh being an experienced internist can discuss different potential diagnosis, pathophysiology and treatment options, even if the problem is not vein related.
- Venous Ultrasound of the legs – to confirm the diagnosis and to identify the specific veins involved.
- Venefit Endovenous RF Ablation or ClariVein Ablation – to treat the (CVI) with a team approach using ultrasound guidance.
- Utilizing Pressure Stockings – for two weeks post procedure to optimize healing process.
- Serial Venous Ultrasounds – to monitor the progression of the recovery and to watch for potential complications.
Clinical results indicate that these procedures can be effective at closing the vein and significantly reducing patient symptoms.
Give us a call today to set up your appointment at (702) 430 7661. We can’t wait to hear about your success story.
Alpha Vein Clinic
3150 N. Tenaya Way Ste. 400
Las Vegas, NV, 89128
(702) 430 7661
Dr. Sassan Kaveh
You Can Now Call Us 24/7