Call Us - 702-233-6661
Leg Cramp Doctor in Las Vegas
If you suffer from constant leg cramps or charley horses, there is a possibility you’re dealing with a much more serious condition. In this situation, you should consult with a leg cramp doctor to determine what causes your leg cramps. This condition might be indicative of an underlying issue called Venous Insufficiency, which can be treated here, at our Las Vegas Vein Clinic.
What are leg cramps or "nocturnal cramps"?
- Regular, painful muscle contractions and leg cramps during the day or night
- Disruption of your normal sleep pattern due to aching and leg pain
- Lasting discomfort and tenderness which can persist for many hours
- Targeted in the calf, thigh, and feet muscles
- The condition does not resolve itself over time or by stretching
- Affects your regular sleep cycle by constantly waking up
What causes leg cramps or charley horses?
- Swelling in the legs, ankles, or feet
- Sudden leg cramps, aches, or charley horses
- General aching or pain in the legs where the veins are swollen
- Varicose veins or spider veins in the legs
- Feeling of heaviness in legs, or leg muscles that tire easily
- Itching of the legs near the veins
- Leg skin discoloration or sores on your skin, especially near the ankles
- Leg ulcers or open sores on the legs
Treatment for night leg cramps
If your night time leg cramps don’t go away and you are diagnosed with venous insufficiency, there are a variety of non-invasive (virtually pain free) treatments that you can consider.
Radio Frequency Ablation, ClariVein Ablation, or VenaSeal treatments provide a less invasive alternative to traditional vein surgery by simply closing the diseased vein and stopping the bloods flow. Once the diseased vein is closed, it becomes scar tissue and is eventually absorbed by the body.
Radio Frequency Ablation uses a highly specialized catheter to be inserted into the vein in order to cauterize the bad vein and close it off for ever. Accordingly, the better and healthier veins will take over. The VenaSeal™ closure system is the only non-tumescent, non-thermal, non-sclerosant procedure that uses a proprietary medical adhesive delivered endovenously to close the vein. ClariVein however uses a combination of chemical and mechanical rotation to shut off the vein.
Leg Cramp Doctor in Las Vegas
Dr. Sassan Kaveh is a recognized leg cramp doctor in Las Vegas with over 22 years of experience in the field. Dr. Kaveh is specialized in internal medicine practice with certification in endovascular radio frequency ablation.
If you’re looking for a leg cramp physician in Las Vegas, we welcome you to our clinic to learn more. Our goal is to make you feel comfortable in making the right choice about your treatment, and also the doctor who is performing that treatment.
Please contact us today for more information or call 702-233-6661.
Schedule a Consultation
Put an end to discomfort and pain. Request a FREE in-office consultation today to discuss potential vein treatments.