Not Every Vein Doctor Is the Same!
We have reasons to believe that, we have the best vein doctor in Las Vegas and way different from the rest! Schedule your appointment today to see for yourself if you feel the same way.
Dr. Kaveh does a comprehensive evaluation of all leg symptoms, not just Varicose Veins.
There may be a lot of other associated symptoms like soft tissue inflammation and super infection that most vein doctors do not treat! But Dr. Sassan Kaveh treats them all here at our Alpha Vein Clinic.
Here are some reasons why we believe our vein doctor is different:
1) Dr. Kaveh makes himself available to you, although he has a very busy schedule.
2) Our doctor makes sure you leave our office with all your questions answered.
3) Dr. Kaveh will check your legs and find out where your problem is, whether it is your nerves or muscles or veins or…
4) He will then give you a plan of care tailored to your needs.
5) Our welcoming office staff also will treat you so well, to the point you would like to come here and hang out:)
6) Dr. Kaveh performs three of the most effective procedures available to treat your leg issues! Everywhere else, you may have a lot more limited options to choose from!
Dr. Sassan Kaveh at the Alpha Vein Clinic of Las Vegas can help you get rid of varicose veins, spider veins, Leg pain and swelling and many other problems. You may already have experience with specialists, but not gotten relieved of your symptoms.
That’s what we see every day. Patients who have been to ER several times, or have been referred to dermatologists numerous times with no good results! They come here to find solutions to their ongoing issues, that can’t seem to be treated. No Every Vein Doctor Is the Same!
You may not know what to expect or what Dr. Kaveh dose at the Alpha Vein Clinic.
Here is some of the things to know before you visit us :
- Consultation and Evaluation – to evaluate the signs and symptoms of your leg and vein pain. Dr. Sassan Kaveh being an experienced internist can discuss different potential diagnosis, pathophysiology and treatment options, even if the problem is not vein related.
- Venous Ultrasound of the legs – to confirm the diagnosis and to identify the specific veins involved.
- If the problem is vein related, Venefit Endovenous RF Ablation or ClariVein Occlusion or Venaseal depending on which procedure is appropriate for your needs– to treat any (CVI) with a team approach using ultrasound guidance.
- Utilizing Pressure Stockings for RFA and Clarivein– for two weeks post procedure to optimize healing process.
- Serial Venous Ultrasounds – to monitor the progression of the recovery and to watch for potential complications.
Clinical results indicate that these procedures can be effective at closing the vein and significantly reducing patient symptoms.
But if your problem is not vein related, then Doctor Sassan Kaveh would get to the bottom of your issue and treat you with the appropriate treatment.
The choice of methods for your vein treatment can be decided by your physician.
Your health insurance company may cover your expenses for varicose vein removal, if your varicose veins are a medical condition. This can be the case if they are causing your legs to swell, or are burning and itching or in pain.
If you have questions about the alpha vein clinic and how Dr. Kaveh treats varicose veins, or about any other aspect of vein health, make an appointment today with Alpha Vein Clinic!
Alpha Vein Clinic
3150 N. Tenaya Way Ste. 400
Las Vegas, NV, 89128
(702) 233 6661
Dr. Sassan Kaveh
You Can Now Call Us 24/7