What is a vein clinic?
The Alpha Vein Clinic offers specialized treatments for leg vein conditions, such as varicose veins, spider veins, and venous insufficiency. Care is provided by a board-certified physician trained in venous disease and vascular ultrasound, with extensive knowledge on the diagnosis, treatment, and care of all vascular and vein disease, and other related conditions, including deep vein thrombosis, lymphedema, thrombophilia and wound care. Treatment options include sclerotherapy and venous ablation.
At the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas, we treat the root cause of your symptoms, which means sealing off veins with unhealthy valves. There are a few recommended procedures that are designed to go beyond the surface, treat the underlying cause, and focus on overall health. The specifics of each spider vein or varicose vein treatment differs according to the size of the diseased vein, but our vein clinic works directly with each patient to design a customized plan to get people back on their feet sooner and have a better all around quality of life.
What to Expect when visiting a vein clinic:
- Consultation and Evaluation – to evaluate the signs and symptoms of potential candidate. Dr. Sassan Kaveh being an experienced internist can discuss different potential diagnoses, pathophysiology and treatment options, even if the problem is not vein related.
- Venous Ultrasound of the legs – to confirm the diagnosis and to identify the specific veins involved.
- Venefit Endovenous RF Ablation or ClariVein Ablation – to treat the CVI with a team approach using ultrasound guidance.
- Utilizing Pressure Stockings – for two weeks post procedure to optimize healing process.
- Serial Venous Ultrasounds – to monitor the progression of the recovery and to watch for potential complications.
Clinical results indicate that these procedures can be effective at closing the vein and significantly reducing patient symptoms.
The RF Ablation procedure has proven to be highly effective, with 87% of veins treated remaining closed at 5 years. Although, there is currently no significant data available beyond one year for (MOCA) technique all evidence suggest that the results would be equally good.These procedures are highly effective. In our experience, there is rarely any recurrence of venous reflux or any of the symptoms in the treated veins.
Almost all procedures done at our office are covered by insurance. If your varicose veins are a medical condition and this is more than likely the case if your veins are causing your legs to swell, or burning and itching, then it will be covered by health insurance.
If you have any questions about the Alpha Vein Clinic, or about any other aspects of vein health, make an appointment today here at the Alpha Vein Clinic Las Vegas! Go ahead and give us a call at (702) 430 7661 our staff will be excited to answer any questions for you! Stop guessing and get treatment today.
Alpha Vein Clinic
3150 N. Tenaya Way Ste. 400
Las Vegas, NV, 89128
(702) 430 7661
Dr. Sassan Kaveh
You Can Now Call Us 24/7